Located about .6 miles from Highway 24. Take Hwy 378 west from Conway. At Pee Dee Crossroads, turn left on Hwy 24. Past Jordanville cross Spring Swamp and Hwy 653. At a little less than a mile turn right onto an unimproved road. The cemetery, very overgrown and easily missed, is on the right in a pine grove, not far from the road. It was cataloged by Ashley P. Cox, Jr. on 13 October 1992.
Transcribed with permission from Waccamaw Records.
- Cain, Arthur Lee (s/o D. W. Cain & Agnes Hatcher) 14 Jul 1913-29 Aug 1913
- Hatcher, J. H., Jr. 27 Sep 1916-4 Sep 1920
- Hatcher, James T. 9 Jun 1847-13 Nov 1913
- Hatcher, Mary (w/o James T. Hatcher) 16 April 1854-31 Oct 1929
- Johnson, James T. 23 Sep 1914-15 Jan 1937
- Johnson, Malcom P. 24 Feb 1919-1 Jan 1936
- Johnson, Thomas G. 14 Feb 1924-27 Mar 1924
- Johnson, William E. 12 Apr 1916-14 Mar 1929
[ Cemetery Index ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved