- J. H. Norman Not rejected at time of re-organization. 1862.
- W. J. Tolar Severly wounded and disabled at the Battle of Atlanta, July 22, 1864.
- W. J. Tolar Promoted Captain.
- E. T. Lewis
- J. R. Beaty Not re-elected at time of re-organization, 1862.
(Died from wounds received from friendly fire while defending Conwayborough from threat of attack in Feb. 1865)
- E. T. Lewis Promoted First Lieutenant.
- J. A. Sarvis Killed at the Battle of Atlanta. July 28, 1864.
- J. P. Crawford Died.
- J. A. Duggan Wounded at the Battle of Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- J. R. Sarvis Promoted Second Lieutenant.
- B. F. Avant
- B. F. Avant
- J. E. Beaty Wounded at Battle of Chickamauga. September 20, 1863. Elected Lieutenant Co. K. 26th Regiment. S.C.V.. and transferred.
- J. P. Crawford Promoted Third Lieutenant.
- S. S. Beaty Wounded at Battle of Chickamauga. September 1863.
- J. M. Beaty Wounded at Battle of Atlanta, July 22, 1864 and died.
- H. Inman Wounded at Battle of Missionary Ridge, Tennessee. November 25, 1863.
- W. J. Graham Died at Chattanooga, Tennessee Hospital.
- J. M. Graham
- D. L. Long Mustered out. under age. Aftewards joined 26th Regiment. S. C. V.
- J. M. Beaty Promoted to Sergeant.
- J. A. Duggan
- W. T. Bond
- W. T. Allan Died. Cat Island. Georgetown, South Carolina.
- Alex. Anderson Died at Tupelo. Mississippi.
- J. Anderson
- B. D. Anderson
- S. Alford
- H. D. Ange Wounded at Battle of Resasca, Georgia, May, 1864.
- J. A. Booth Died near Shelbyville, Tennesee.
- J. Booth
- R. G. Booth
- J. G. Baker
- C. S. Beaty
- John Beaty Killed around Atlanta. Georgia.
- W. S. Beaty
- T. Beaty
- J. S. Beaty
- F. G. Burroughs Taken prisoner near Nashsville, Tennesse. December 15, 1864.
- L.W. Brown
- J. C. Bellamy Mustered out, under age.
- F. K. Bellamy
- A. Bellamy Taken Prisoner.
- J. G. Cox Wounded and taken Prisoner at Battle of Atlanta, Georgia July 12, 1864.
- R. Cooper
- C. Lewis Mustered out. over age.
- W. D. Daniels Captured.
- W. McDuncan
- W. H. Eatman Wounded by shell near Atlanta. Georgia. recovered
- Daniel Faircloth Killed on picket. Atlanta. Georgia.
- W. P. Fow1er
- W. H. Gerrold Died
- W. G. Hughes Wounded on picket near Atlanta, Georgia.
- F. D. Hughes
- M. Hughes
- J. M. Holmes
- F. G. Hemmingway
- H. Inman Promoted to Sergeant.
- J. C. Inman Taken prisoner at Battle of Atlanta, Georgia July 22, 1864.
- J. H. Johnson Wounded. taken prisoner at Battle of Chattanooga. Tennessee November 25, 1863.
- G. Johnson
- J. J. Jacobs Killed at Battle of Franklin, Tennessee Deccmber 1864.
- C. J. Jones Died at Hospital.
- H. H. Jolly Captured at Battle of Missionary Ridge, Tennesee. November 23, 1863.
- W. T. Jordan
- S. L. Jordan Wounded at Battle of Chickamauga, Georgia September 20, 1863.
- H. Kaminski Promoted Brigade Commissary-Sergeant.
- C. King Died in Mississippi.
- J. R. Long
- T. S. Lee
- J. C. Lewis
- M. J. Lewis Killed at Battle of Atlanta, Georgia July 22, 1864.
- W. C. Ludlam
- B. Lane
- W. Lane Wounded at Battle of Murfreesboro and Taken prisoner.
- N. Micham Taken prisoner at Battle of Missionary Ridge. November 25, 1863.
- J. Moore
- W. Moore Died.
- J. B. Moore
- W. T. McCracken Died in Hospital in Mississippi.
- J. W. McCracken
- W. W. McCracken Taken prisoner and died.
- A. G. Murrell
- C. B. Murrell
- S. H. McNab
- R. G. Nichols Died on march in Kentucky.
- J. Purtell Died in Tennessee.
- A. L. Redman Wounded at Battle of Murfreesboro, Tennessee and died.
- E. Russ Killed at Battle of Missionary Ridge. November 25, 1863.
- J. W. Roberts Died. Bardstown.
- J. H. Roberts Died on march in Kentucky.
- L. P. Sessions
- D. Sessions
- D. F. Stevens
- T. C. Shackleford Captured on march and died in Northern prison.
- J. P. Smith
- S. Stacey Wounded at Battle of Nashsville. Tennessee December 1864, captured and died.
- W. Skipper
- J. Todd Taken prisoner at Battle of Missionary Ridge. November 25. 1863.
- P. P. Todd Wounded at Battle of Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- T. P. Tolar Died.
- Charles Turner
- J. S. Turner Killed on picket at Battle of Chickawauga, Georgia, September 20, 1863.
- W. B. Winbourne
- J. B. Willard Died on Furlough
- W. J. Williamson
The Independent Republic Quarterly
Vol.32 No.2; Spring 1998; pp.1-44
[ SC Tenth ] [ Military Records ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2014 All rights reserved