Pee Dee Rangers
- E. Miller Not re-elected. 1862.
- F. J. Bostick Wounded at Battles of Chickamauga, Georgia September 20. 1863 and Missionary Ridge, Tennessee November 25, 1863.
- J. F. Davis Resigned.
- F. J. Bostick Promoted Captain.
- L.T. McWhile Not re-elected. 1862.
- J. T. Bragdon Not re-elected. 1862.
- J. H. Belin
- N. Murphy
- G. W. Coleman Discharged.
- C Belin
- H. Sham Promoted Lieutenant Company M.
- M. Brown Died from wounds received at Battle of Atlanta.
- I. L. Prosser Died in Kentucky.
- J. H. Belin Promoted Second Lieutenant.
- T. G. Lewis Killed at Battle of Chickamauga, Georgia September 20, 1863.
- J. N. Bostick Color-guard. captured at Battle of Missionary Ridge, Tennessee November 25, 1863. Held prisoner at Rock Island. Died at Tupelo. Mississippi.
- R. W. Foxworth Died at Tupelo, Mississippi.
- J. B. Collins
- A. J. Ard Died in Mississippi.
- F. A. Johnson Died at Corinth, Mississippi.
- E. B. Gibson MortalIy wounded at Battle of Chickamauga, Georgia September 20, 1863.
- J. J. Williams
The Independent Republic Quarterly
- P. Adkinson
- R. Broach Died.
- J. Brown Discharged for nearsightedness.
- H. Bartelle
- J. R. Barnette
- C. Belin Promoted to First Sergeant.
- J. J. Bellflour Died at Corinth, Mississippi.
- G. W. Curly Captured at Battle of Missionary Ridge, Tennessee November 25, 1863.
- D. Curry Died.
- J. Curry Died.
- R. Cannon
- S. C. Cox Captured at Battle of Missionary Ridge, Tennessee November 25, 1863.
- J. E. Collins
- S. J. Collins
- T. E. Crossby
- J. W. Crossby Died in Mississippi.
- J. L. Crossby Died.
- J. G. Daniels Died on South Island. Georgetown, South Carolina.
- J. T. Dimary
- N. Evans Died in hospital.
- A. B. Foxworth
- J. Gasque
- E. B. Glisson Promoted to Corporal.
- H. Gunter Died in hospital.
- J. Goff Died.
- S. O. Hinds Died at Corinth, Mississippi.
- H. N. Hinds
- M. T. Hog
- N. P. Hutcherson
- William Hyman
- H. Wawkins Died.
- G. W. J. Kenner
- J. J. Jarall Died.
- P. C. Johnson Died.
- T. H. Johnson
- W. E. Keefe Captured at Battle of Chickamauga September 20, 1863.
- J. G. Keightley
- J. R. Lewis Died.
- A. C. Lee Died.
- J. R. Marler
- V. A. Marler
- E. Miller Missing in action.
- J. McNeill Died on South Island. Georgetown, South Carolina.
- J. P. Nobles Died at Tupelo, Mississippi.
- S. F. Parker Captured at Battle of Missionary Ridge. November 25, 1863. Held prisoner at Rock Island.
- R. W. Pace Died.
- F. M. Phillips
- A. E. Powell
- W. M. Powell
- M. B. Powell
- G. W. Poston
- A. J. Richardson Died.
- D. A. Rowell
- J. B. Smith
- J. H. Shaw Killed at Battle of Franklin, Tennessee December 1864.
- R. W. Stone
- R. W. Taylor Died.
- S. Turbeville Died on sick furlough.
- G. W. Turner
- R. H. Turner Died.
- T. D. Turner Died.
- J. W. Wall
- J. C. Wall Killed on picket line, Chattahoochie River.
- D. N. Williams
- J. J. Williams Promoted to Corporal.
Vol.32 No.2; Spring 1998; pp.1-44
[ SC Tenth ] [ Military Records ] [ Home ]
This web site is owned by the
Horry County Historical Society, 606 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526-4340.
Telephone 843-488-1966 or Horry County Historical Society
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Submit information or report content errors to HCHS Web Site Administrator.
©1966-2011 All rights reserved